Less than two weeks away from my birthday and I am feeling old as hell. I made plans with 2different friends who want to go out for drinks the night before, since I have plans already on the actual day. Problem is I don't really want to go with one so I have to figure out a way to get out of it without hurting anyone's feelings.
Thought of the day: This "little" waiting game is getting really old!
2 comments:
Even though the "night after" might be a school night...could you do one on the "night before" and one on the "night after" your birthday...just push yourself a little?
Oh and I thought it was just me that looked in the mirror and felt old as hell!!! LOL
Mel...sounds like a good idea I may just do that. Thank you. Oh yea don't you hate feeling old?
Post a Comment