Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm back

Thanks to Mel who gave me that push I definitely needed to get back and post here. I have been so caught up with Facebook and Twitter, I have neglected my blog.

So many things have happened in my life since the last post. Not sure where to start or even where this post is going.

One thing is that I have cut my ties with a one someone that I had considered a friend maybe even best friend once but not anymore.  See I realized that people are very unappreciative of things and don't value a friendship. Also I noticed that our lives are in two different directions and we absolutely have nothing in common anymore. It's funny how when I tell people that I am not cool with her anymore they are shocked. But one thing I say is that people come into your life for a reason and then they either stay or leave, simple as that. Plus in all honesty I can't see myself staying "friends" with someone who judges my personal life and tells all of their other friends my business.

On another note my youngest has gotten so big and is so so sassy. I love watching her grow and show her little personality. She keeps me on my toes.

Work is work, it is very stressful at times but ok other times.

My birthday is a month away. Another year that I will be grateful to hopefully make it to.

Quote of the day:  Do onto others as you would want them to do onto you.

4 comments:

Don said...

Kinda shocked to hear you speak of being so caught up with Twitter, seeing as how I follow you and never see you online?

I feel everything being said about friendship and ending friendships. I believe what has to be done HAS TO BE DONE. Even if it means ending and perhaps making peace somewhere down the line.

Both are birthdays are around the corner.

T-Baby said...

Don I have actually commented on things you have said on Twitter but you never respond back.

Yes some friendships just really have to come to an end.

Yes Scorpio time!!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

LOL Trust me to stir up the pot! LOL

A few years ago something told me to stop going around to a dear friends house...eventually it came out that her marriage was a ticking time bomb and anyone in her path was about to feel it. I never could understand at the time why something had told me to stop frequenting her home. My husband was getting annoyed as he enjoyed hanging out there and I no longer wanted to.

Of course once everything came to the light of day he was very thankful that we'd made an early exit.

Now more recently I've stopped frequenting his co workers house and i'm not 100% as to why. I know what prompted it (a racial comment that she felt wouldn't offend me) but I'm not sure why it's continued.

But based on the last experience both myself and my husband are once again waiting for the true light of day to come and to once again understand why something stopping me from going over there.

I wish my daughter was merely sassy...she's more rude than sassy! LOL

That's my favorite quote that even when I don't really want to do something I say it to myself and then do it!!

T-Baby said...

@Mel I am glad you stirred up the pot. Got me to get my motivation back. Thank you.
Ok I can't believe that Baby C is rude. Who does she get that from? So does your husband still go by his coworkers home even though you don't anymore?