Saturday, October 23, 2010

Catch up time

Ok I have totally neglected my blog. I have a new job, a state job. It's crazy how even though the job is not stressful like my old job, it seems that I never have time for myself.

So let's see, I can't believe how big the baby has gotten, she is 7 months old now and she keeps me super busy. I bet once she starts crawling I will be chasing after her non stop. Which might be a good thing because I need some exercise.

My oldest girl will be turning 13 next month. I really can't believe how fast the years have passed by, but 13 years also makes me realize just how long my grandmother has been gone.

The boys are the boys, nothing big going on with them.

Next week I will be another year older and hopefully a bit wiser.

I realize that there are certain people in my life that are very important and others that are just passer byes.....

This is my favorite time of the year. Fall, I love seeing the leaves change on the trees....We went to upstate NY 2 times in the last month and I loved each time being able to enjoy the foliage.

3 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

I didn't know you had a new job...and with the state too...that means you get every holiday off on the calendar!! LOL

Glad to know it's not as stressful as your other job, hopefully as you get into the swing of things you can find time for yourself...

And time to post more pics of the little one, hint, hint! LOL

Don said...

Hey Tasha...

It has been a long time. Seven months have come and gone. Good to see you still holding everything down though.

Same here @ Next week I will be another year older and hopefully a bit wiser. Scorpio's.

Fall is also my favorite time of the year - weather, clothing, food is better, sleep, time change, events, sex is better, travel, holidays, etc.

T-Baby said...

Mel...Yes a new job and i am so glad about that, you have no idea. I know that I made a real good decision this time.

I sure do need to post some new pics.I will have to do that in my next post.

Don...Yes very long and doesn't time fly. Now I have turned a year older and yes I know I am a lot wiser. Isn't fall the best time of the year. But isn't it still hot down your way?