Thursday, August 19, 2010

Letter to You

Dear Best Friend:

Just a note to let you know that I appreciate you being my best friend. As you know I don't like giving people titles. But let it be known that you are more than a great friend you are my other part. The person who doesn't judge me and knows all of my secrets and holds them not running your mouth. Damn it's been over a decade that we have known each other.

Remember that first time we met. LOL  Who would have thought that we would have still been friends. LOL...
Remember that white outfit. LOL...Or the green infinity???

Anyhow crazy things have happened in both of our lives but we have still remained in contact. We may live miles apart but I bet you will agree that when we talk it's like we live next door to each other.

I hope you have a good day.

Love,

T

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

how sweet....I agree that the friends that you might not talk to for month and then get back together like nothing happened....are always the friends to have around.