For the past several months I have been addicted to this drink. If you haven't had it, please run to your grocery store or organic food store and pick up a bottle. Just one sip and you will be hooked. Blue Goodness is my favorite and then Lemonade Mango. It's all natural and it fills you up. I drink so much I think that I will wake up one day and be a blueberry. I wonder if they have a bolthouse anonymous group?????
3 comments:
Hmmm...I wonder blueberry pomgranate with some blueberry haze...all rolled in a blueberry wrap.
I all of a sudden have an ugly flashback of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, damn I need to put the el' down a minute...
(minute over)
still gon' try it doe ;)
The SoD
They have those drinks in BJ's but I've never tried that flavor...but they really are filling and talk about good for you...Now I think about I'm not sure if it is the same on in BJ's as they have different engery levels...like wake your self up level and stuff like that. I will have to go and check now!!!
*SOD...yes please put down the el. Go to Stop and Shop and it's right next to the oranges and apples. Get a bottle and try it. You will be hooked.
*Brown english muffin...Next time you are in BJ's please pick up one and let me know what you think. But these don't have energy levels on them.
Post a Comment