Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Missed Birthday Party
So what if I didn't go to your kid's birthday party. Get over it. I was invited to bring my child to someone who I occasionally say hello too kids birthday party. By the way my child only met this kid one time. So we didn't go. Well I never knew how bent out of shape someone can get about this. I mean this chick took it to a whole new level. Telling me and another person who didn't go to the party that she was waiting to start the party until we came and her kid was crying cause we didn't come. So i responded by saying that I wouldn't hold up my party for anyone and she could have called if she was so called "waiting for us". I think that some people just love the drama. So anyhow I deliberately say hello to her every time I see her to make her have to say something. It's been over a month now so she needs to get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you at least RSVP and let her know you weren't coming. Otherwise I don't see what she had to be bent out of shape about.
Post a Comment