Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well it's about time...

I am ready for spring to come. This whole seasonal depression thing that I have is really starting to annoy me. Plus my bones ache like I am an 80 year old woman.

I am so ready to be able to drive with my windows down and not have to wear 100lbs of clothing, I want to be able to walk out with my flip flops on. This is going to be a really nice summer for us. We have a few long weekend trips planned that I am really looking forward to. Of course I will be heading to FL too.

On another note....In a perfect world people would know exactly who and what they want and not play with the other person's emotions. But that's why we are living in a fucked up world where people would rather string someone along and not just be up front and honest with them.

With that said....

Have a good day!

No comments: