Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm sitting here with you. I know that you are talking to me but I can't even comprehend what you are actually saying. I am just trying to fight back the tears that I can feel coming. WFT I am thinking that I need to be stronger. I can't let you see me cry. I try to change the conversation by telling you that we need to close the windows cause it's raining. But you instantly keep on telling me that I am special to you and always will be. Fuck it that's not good enough for me. My selfish ways are wishing that you would just say fuck it I am not leaving. But that's just a hope and a wish and of course that's not reality. I told you before it's a piece of my heart that's being ripped away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get at me. this has been your psa.

Don said...

Oh, it must have been gooooood to you!

ha!

Okay let me stop playing.