Wednesday, December 28, 2005


Well I have started my training in my new position and it is going well. I am hoping that I will be able to remember everything in the next few weeks. Since I have to be back at the current job until Jan. 13.

Here is a pic of us taken Sunday out in the rain. I am dying over the face that my oldest is making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey You!! I hope the training is going ok. I'm really proud of you for getting yours. I love the pic of you and the kids. Th epic of yoru oldest if funny...LOL Your daughter looks just like you. She's adorable....Just like Mommy...

Don said...

so i decide to random click on an older post and i come across a family pic. that has to mean something, right? i have to believe it speaks of how fam is the most important aspect in your life.

oh, and kids just love to make face's for the camera. ha. your youngest isn't thinking about the camera - she did not let that bottle go i see. ha.