It truly amazes me how nosy people are
I am sitting here at my desk minding my own business reading someone else's blog page,
One of my co-workers comes on the side of me and as I minimize my screen she says, "why did you make it small, the colors made it look like you were reading something interesting."
Now I think real quick as to how I will reply to her because in all honesty she is cool peoples. I want to tell her to mind her business because I am just in one of those moods. But instead I tell her "it's personal, not for others to read", I guess I sounded rude because she looked offended as hell. But see this is where I draw the line, I can't stand people who are down right nosy.
On another note....
I am still in my process of weeding people out of my life. Sat. I cut someone out who at one time was very very dear to me, but things just weren't healthy with us so our time came on Saturday and I ended that friendship.
I feel as if 2006 has got to be better for me. I am so tired of all the bull shit that I have been dealing with.....so hopefully I will get some kind of break.
4 comments:
LOL....I admit it...Im nosey! I just found your blog on the AA Scrappers site!! LOVIN IT! LOL
don't kill the grass with that weedwhacker there...damn, you have been clearing everybody out.
K. this one has been overdue and get this. That same person keeps constantly emailing me still.
Adrienne, I am glad that you are loving it.
Post a Comment