She used to be my best friend.
It's crazy how you can be friends one minute and enemies the next.
That's how it is with us.
I would tell her my secrets that no one else would know.
She would tell me hers. Then one day it just ended.
Our friendship.
I went over and over in my mind if I said something wrong to offend her. But naaaaaaa even if I did, I hoped that she was WOMAN enough to call me on it. Sometimes I do say fucked up shit without even thinking twice.
Sometimes I sit and think, was she really worthy enough for my friendship because for me I don't keep a lot of friends, just a few, the rest are ALL associates. So when I consider you my friend I consider you my family too. I let you into the real me. No sugar coated person.
Hmmmmm....Well I thought that I wouldn't get over the hurt of not having someone to confide in, someone who didn't judge me. But I finally did. That's just a closed chapter of my life.
5 comments:
are you sure it's over?
of course i don't know what happened but it sounds like y'all two can work out whatever is bothering you. isn't that the way friendship goes?
and if not...well, i still feel you...i had a friend that i was tight with for 10 years...i would have given her the clothes off my back if i had to, but i had to dead her. it hurts.
K. The friendship is definitely over. I would have given her the clothes off of my back too. But you know what, no one could pay me to be friends with her again.
Sorry to hear that Tash. I know friends are like a dollar in the pocket sometimes.
Hmmm what have I missed here?
What's up with the dollar in th pocket? I don't get it, lol.
Tasha, I feel really bad about your friendship ending. I sorta know what you're feeling and I hope you can find that type of confidant in someone else, and I know how hard that crap is. It's hard to trust some brand new ppl cuz you never know...
Post a Comment