It's finally Wednesday, one day closer to the weekend. A weekend that I have absolutely nothing planned. It seems as if that is how my weekends have started to get. Damn I must be getting old.
This morning I got a call from a friend who wanted to come visit me today. I just really didn't want to be bothered so I said...."ummm....today's a no go and this whole week is not looking really good either." What I really wanted to tell them was, No I don't want you to come here and never ever do so leave me the fuck alone. But see you can't say those things without hurting someone's feelings.
Yesterday I was speaking to a friend and we were talking about being to accommodating to people, whether it is your friends or your relationship. I started thinking and I think at times I am way to accommodating and I definitely have to stop that.
Fall is almost here and it is my favorite time of the year. I am so looking forward to it.
4 comments:
Hey Hey Hey!
It's Thursday now...
What's your Dream?
good points. I too feel like I am being to accomodating Tash. at least to the wrong people. maybe i should switch. what do you think?
I definitely think that you should switch. Why be accomodating to someone who doesn't appreciate it. It's a waste of YOUR time.
I feel you in that one...that's why you just gotta throw shit at people!
Post a Comment