Monday, August 08, 2005

3:45 pm

Ok it's 3:45pm and for me the count down begins.
It seems like once this time comes, time starts flying by really fast.
Once I see that the clock is 4:15, I know that I am in the clear to get out of here. I start getting my stuff together and put my purse on my shoulder and as I see the time hit 4:43, I am putting my phones on voice mail and walking out the door.

For me the minute I walk out side to get in the car, I feel a big relief/calmness. It's crazy.

So this past weekend I was pissed because I intened to go to the West Indian parade in Hartford but he had to work so I wasn't going to take the kids there by myself. Oh well there's always next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was goona go too,but ended up doing nada