Friday, May 13, 2005

Birthday

Well next Friday is my 1st borns Birthday. It's crazy how fast he's grown up. I am still in shock that he'll be 10. Damn I ain't ready for that. I still remember when he was born. That was the worse labor in the world. But hey I got a beautiful boy out of it. Now what's next? Shit all he can think about is basketball and playstation.

Now I have the task of bringing him and 3 or 4 of his friends to the movies next weekend. And then to the mall. I am going to die. I am not really wanting to shuffle the kids all around. Why couldn't he just ask for a party somewhere, which would have been fine with me. Oh and don't mention the gifts. As he has gotten older the gifts are more expensive.

Oh yea I'm going up to the school today when I leave this god awful job.

With that said. Have a great weekend. It's going to rain here, so you know where i'll be. In the damn house.

No comments: