Monday, January 24, 2005

My First

Hey what's up people. This is my first posting on here.
I have to thank Thumperdachamp for putting me on to this. *muah*.

Damn I have to thank god every single day for alowing me to live another one. Today I got a call at work one of the worse ones that you can get while at work. It's my mother on the line telling me that my cousin died. Damn what the fuck all I can do is sit and listen and try to let her know that he is in a better place now. Don't get me wrong after I hung up the phone I broke down but see I have to be strong for her. Damn now my day is completely fucked up. All I can do is sit and stare at the screen.

On the other hand I got a call from DW and that made my day for real.

Well thanks for reading my little spot.

I'm out

1 comment:

The Secretary of Defense said...

Oh wow, i'm sorry about your cousin, I hope you are dealing with things okay. You know I'm here if you need me so it's all good. Welcome to the blog world!!! Feel free to get everything you need to get off your chest. Knowing the size of it, I'm sure it's alot ;) keep on keeping on and oh yeah, I gotcha as a contact now.

D Champ